Hi there, the Altair Hypercam 585C Fan Cooled Camera is in stock.
This camera really does it all, for a very good price.
- The latest generation Sony IMX585 STARVIS II BSI Sensor makes long exposure deepsky astrophotography, easy with minimal post processing.
- The STARVIS II level sensitivity allows easy video astronomy and the low read noise is ideal planetary imaging.
- The fast frame rate with USB3.0 is a pleasure for lunar and planetary imaging.
- Fan cooling allows for low noise deepsky imaging.
- The Altair 585C will accept C-Mount lenses with the included C-Mount adaptor, making it a great Allsky camera.
- Compatible with NINA, APT, SharpCap and other software through the ASCOM driver.
Hi there, here's a video tutorial - Dual-Band Filter Processing for colour cameras by Cuiv the Lazy Geek
An interesting review of the Altair 4nm Dual Band light pollution filter has appeared - all the way from Tokyo Japan!