Jump to content

Yet another M13


Recommended Posts

'tis the season...

This is a reprocess of some data I captured earlier. I binned the linear stacks after they came out of DSS and before processing. Linear histo stretch, then Trichromy. DDP then edge crop, Colour Balance (Pulled the green down a bit) and Gradient Removal. A light Unsharp Mask followed by a Histo Stretch with curves with a final saturation boost.




C&C welcome, as always.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks guys.

I knew there had to be more lurking down there but hadn't been able to pull it out until I did a final curves stretch. I did also capture a fair bit of Luminance data but it was overexposed leading to bloated stars so wasn't useable.

May try another capture with shorter subs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...