Adobe products update

TerryMcK

For anybody using Photoshop CC2021 there is an update to v23.0

Also there are updates to Bridge which gets to v12.0, Lightroom to v5.0, Lightroom Classic to v11.0 and XD to v45.0.62

I personally use these applications semi-professionally for "conventional" photography so will be updating them.

I got trials of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder but found PP to be a bit complicated so didn't purchase and these are also updated both to v22.0

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TerryMcK said:

For anybody using Photoshop CC2021 there is an update to v23.0

Also there are updates to Bridge which gets to v12.0, Lightroom to v5.0, Lightroom Classic to v11.0 and XD to v45.0.62

I personally use these applications semi-professionally for "conventional" photography so will be updating them.

I got trials of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder but found PP to be a bit complicated so didn't purchase and these are also updated both to v22.0

If you are not doing serious video editing Terry, I find After Effects to be very capable. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Premiere Pro, but you might not need them.