A Bubble in red, NGC7635

paul

I've been trying out my new Oiii filter on the Bubble Nebula and decided to continue capturing subs for Ha and Sii also. Along the way I found that my dew heater settings have been a bit aggressive for some months and that's been contributing to my poor subs, I had been creating my own turbulence😒. I need to find that sweet spot. 

Having reduced the Oiii halos I find that Sii halos are beginning to dominate and sadly it's in an area not easy to fix in post processing.

Anyway, I have combined what I had as HOS (not very many Sii subs but it seems distributed the same as Oiii).

Comments and Criticisms please 🙂.

Bubble Nebula NGC7635_3.png

Edited by paul
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, paul said:

1868712893_BubbleNebulaNGC7635_4.thumb.png.51782a55394aecd12dcb3a7eb06dacb9.pngThis is an alternative mix, slightly less festive😄

Got to say I like this version better, although both are very good. I control my dew heaters through a PPB, it has an auto setting on it, determined by the dew point detected outside. They are well worth the money, and the advanced version even has USB ports in addition to 4 power connectors and 2 dew heater connectors.

• Thanks 1