Pleiades m45

Mirrorgirl

2 hours ago, AstronomyUkraine said:

You certainly caught more nebulosity, it's a big improvement. 😀 Just needs a little adjustment on the colour.

Yes I don't know what's happening with the colour as when I've changed the colour to blue it shows up on my laptop that it's blue but when I download it to this forum it's purple I don't understand? Lol

10 minutes ago, Mirrorgirl said:

Yes I don't know what's happening with the colour as when I've changed the colour to blue it shows up on my laptop that it's blue but when I download it to this forum it's purple I don't understand? Lol

Your laptop monitor might need calibrating. It's quite easy to do, just right click on the start icon, then type "Calibrate display color" in the search bar. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Edited by AstronomyUkraine
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sonyme said:

Nice. It's only when you look at images like this that you realise how many stars there are in this cluster. I know you didn't plan for purple but it makes it look as cold as it probably was when you imaged it!

Yes lol I was freezing..I I had to take shots every 30 seconds because I didn't know how to us my interval timer ..but I do now so hopefully my next target won't be as bad lol.