Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×
SmallWorldsForum Microscopy and macro photography - a companion forum to BYA ×

I’m Back

Ukjonathan

Hi I thought I’d re-introduce myself again to say I’m back. I caught covid and it knocked me for six and thought that was it for me. I’m still not back to normal but back in the real world

jonathan

• Like 5

Thanks for the mails and I’m even more hooked then before and I did manage to do a fair bit of viewing when the clouds allowed me to that is but I watched a great deal of documentaries and read a lot when I could. I’ve bought a new scope too which I’m pleased about and think I must have been bored when I bought it or buzzed up on meds. That’s my excuse anyway.

thanks again

You don’t need any excuse for buying a new scope, it sounds like you deserve it. We look forward to hearing how you get on with it.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:06 PM, Ukjonathan said:

Hi I thought I’d re-introduce myself again to say I’m back. I caught covid and it knocked me for six and thought that was it for me. I’m still not back to normal but back in the real world

jonathan

Glad you're back and survived covid.