Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×
SmallWorldsForum Microscopy and macro photography - a companion forum to BYA ×

Help needed with the Gemini Integra 85

Noir

Hey,

I’m new into astronomy photography and I wanted to know if anyone have experience with the Gemini Integra 85? I bought it second hand to mount it on my telescope, but it doesn't seem to work. When trying to connect with ASCOM Platform 6.6 on a Windows 10 64-Bit machine, it'll say "ERROR: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)". I’ve installed the Integra 85 ASCOM 64-Bit Driver and the 64-Bit Default ASCOM Drivers. I tried to use ASCOM Alpaca as a test server, .NET 3.5 is installed and still nothing worked. I use MaxIm DL as my astronomy software.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the Gemini Integra 85 and don't use ASCOM anymore so cannot really help but no doubt there will be somebody on here who can.