IC1318

AstronomyUkraine

6 hours ago, AstronomyUkraine said:

Been trying out the Bill Blanshan Pixelmath formulas, they do wonders in the processing of SHO and HOO.

Brian, love the vibrant colour palette and yes I agree that Bill's new formulae are extremely powerful.  This target holds up the colours - it is a butterfly after all !!

Good to have you back on the forum and imaging

Bryan

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Astrobdlbug said:

Brian, love the vibrant colour palette and yes I agree that Bill's new formulae are extremely powerful.  This target holds up the colours - it is a butterfly after all !!

Good to have you back on the forum and imaging

Bryan

Thanks Bryan. It's good to be imaging again. I was quite surprised by the amount of colour in this target. It was chosen randomly just to give my new mount a work out and to iron out any kinks in it.

9 hours ago, Carastro said:

Excellent result Bryan and good to see you imaging again.  

Did you settle in the Netherlands in the end.   

Carole

Thanks Carole. I thought I would never get imaging again, but thankfully everything worked out fine. The Netherlands have extended the agreement we are allowed to stay in the country until 2024. It's a beautiful part of the Netherlands, so might even stay here permanently.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 9:18 AM, AstronomyUkraine said:

Thanks Carole. I thought I would never get imaging again, but thankfully everything worked out fine. The Netherlands have extended the agreement we are allowed to stay in the country until 2024. It's a beautiful part of the Netherlands, so might even stay here permanently.

I know the Netherlands fairly well, as have friends over there who drove us around to many parts. 

It is an interesting country.  I stayed in both Rotterdam and Amsterdam, and have travelled to the Ijseelmeer, (went swimming there), and to an island (that once was an island but is now part of the reclaimed land, but can't remember the name), Been to Marken, Leiden, Utrecht, Ede (some friends there now) and camped in the Veluwe and cycled all around, almost to Arnhem.  Also went to Zeeland and Baarle Nassau.  Probably been to more than that as did a tour of the Netherlands with a choir in my teens (which was how I met our Dutch friends.

I wonder whether you are anywhere where I have been.

Carole 

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 12:57 PM, Carastro said:

I know the Netherlands fairly well, as have friends over there who drove us around to many parts. 

It is an interesting country.  I stayed in both Rotterdam and Amsterdam, and have travelled to the Ijseelmeer, (went swimming there), and to an island (that once was an island but is now part of the reclaimed land, but can't remember the name), Been to Marken, Leiden, Utrecht, Ede (some friends there now) and camped in the Veluwe and cycled all around, almost to Arnhem.  Also went to Zeeland and Baarle Nassau.  Probably been to more than that as did a tour of the Netherlands with a choir in my teens (which was how I met our Dutch friends.

I wonder whether you are anywhere where I have been.

Carole 

You have seen more of the Netherlands than I have. 😊 I'm located in the South of the country, not too far from Eindhoven. It's mainly rural here, so it suits me fine. The sky is not perfect, but I'm in a Bortle 5 here. Some of the places you mentioned, like Utrecht are Bortle 8 or 9.

• Like 1