mightymonoped Posted February 15 Share Posted February 15 Another complete rework. I know the stars are dodgy, plan is to replace them at some point with RGB. Main purpose behind this was to have a good old play with BlurXterminator, GHS and Colour Masking. Original capture using Skywatcher 80ED Pro, l-eNhance and ASI294mc pro. I did have an attempt at SPCC but as I did not have the Astrometric data embedded, I gave it a miss for now. Tony 8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.