3staraligned Posted November 8, 2020 Share Posted November 8, 2020 I had my first go at the tadpole nebula last night. I got 77x300s subs so about 6.5 hours data, 50 darks and bad pixel map. no flats.pretty happy up till ow, will try and get another 6.5 hours of oIII and 6.5 hours of S2. see if I can get this up to higher levels :)I tried dithering, but it was messing up my stars, unsure why, but to be honest, I don't think dithering would improve this image much. I need to shoot new darks though as these where shot at -10 and the subs at 0c.Gear used:Mount: Skywatcher EQ6-RPower: Pegasus Pocket Powerbox AdvancedScope: Altair Astro 125 EDF Doublet with Field FlattenerHeating: Altair Astro Dew StrapsMain imaging: Altair Astro Hypercam 183M Pro TECFilters: SX USB Filterwheel - H-alpha 6nm - SII 6nm - OIII 6nm - Altair Astro quad band filter (for another cam) - Altair Astro L-pro MAX FilterFocusser: Pegasus Focus Cube v2Guide Cam: Altair Astro 327 GPCAMGuide Scope: Altair Astro MG32Targeting Aid: Altair Astro Red Dot Finder 3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.