P Holdsworth Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 Hi all, I managed to add just an hour to my first session of the Horsehead nebula taking it to 3 hours. I'm fairly happy with how the nebulosity has come out but definitely not the stars. I realise now I should have taken a bunch of short exposures to try and tame the highlights but I'll know for next time. I doubt I'll get any more time on this one due to obstructions so thought I'd post it anyway. Still learning and trying to improve the processing side of things and used starnet ++ for the first time . I did this one in APP, Starnet ++ and Photoshop. I still feel relatively new to astro photography ( just over a year) so any tips on how to improve the processing would be really welcome.CheersPaul 5 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.