February 2021 - Anyone Imaging Tonight

After many weeks of inactivity, I managed to grab 4.5 hours of Ha data on IC 405, the Flaming Star Nebula. The seeing was horrible, and my stars are a little funky, but I'm happy to be out again. I posted this in the January "Anyone Imaging Tonight" forum, but it was the 1st of Feb when it was posted, now it looks like it has been orphaned.

Ha.thumb.jpg.d420085a3f4e1684c4bfc0558db26b62.jpg

Brian

• Like 8
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well an unexpected 3rd night on the trot, whilst I am trying to process the Phantom, I didn't want to waste a night, so I started on the Money NGC2175, again with my newly rebuilt 10" Newtonian and I

Started at 7pm, came out after dinner to find I'd forgotten to run Amphetamine to stop my Mac from sleeping. Got one sub which was rubbish. Restarted everything and went to watch some TV with the

Wow - @Wyvern thats going to be a long intgration project - my target, is significantly brighter, very significantly brighter, Ive just stacked in APP the 12 x 300s Ha subs, used my BPM and 240s

Posted Images

• Jkulin changed the title to February 2021 - Anyone Imaging Tonight

I set up my SA mount with Canon 600D + 35mm lens to play with my new remote control timer on Orian constellation. I managed 5x2m subs before the clouds rolled in.... 😠. Nevertheless, still not a complete waste of time as it took me a couple of hours to work out how to configure the remote handset and camera to do what I wanted....

• Like 1

Everything at the ready just in case i get a little clear patch for a couple of comets. Don't need long clear spells for them.

It is a bit windy and bitterly cold though, not getting my hopes up .Will see how things go for a little while.

Bob.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

As  vegetarian, I had to sacrifice a whole packet of quorn fillets to secure this, so I hope you all make good use of it:

Snap, now you have set a precedence for all of us Vegetarians🤪😅

• Like 1
  • Jkulin locked and unpinned this topic