New forum layout

TerryMcK

58 minutes ago, geoflewis said:

@3staraligned - Do we need to create new profiles with photos and signatures, etc., as I see that they have not currently transferred over from the old version?

You shouldn’t have to create a new profile. Your account from the previous site should work fine, but it is possible you might have to upload your image again. Let me know if you run in to issues

Just now, 3staraligned said:

You shouldn’t have to create a new profile. Your account from the previous site should work fine, but it is possible you might have to upload your image again. Let me know if you run in to issues

Thanks, I queried as my signature is no longer appearing with my new posts. I'll leave it a couple of days before changing anything to see if it comes through in due course.

Hi,

Just playing around and noted that the activity search option for items that I created "activity/content I started", only has 2 items and I created many more than that. Not a big deal, but shouldn't that include every item where I was the OP? Is anyone else seeing something similar, or is it just me?

1 minute ago, 3staraligned said:

unfortunately it won't index any items linked to your account from the old site. it should still find everything in the general search though.

Thanks for clarifying, though interestingly the 2 items that it does list were created on the old site, one from 23 Jan 2021, but the other being my very first 'hello' post from 30 Sept 2020....!!