Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×
SmallWorldsForum Microscopy and macro photography - a companion forum to BYA ×

Any plans for a Buy and Sell ???

Skipper Billy

Anyone know if there are any plans for a Buy and Sell / Wanted section???  Its one of the things I miss most about 'other' groups.  I am sure I am not on my own.

• Like 1

Could be a future feature, the boys have been pretty busy by all accounts ironing out little gremlins.

I believe so David, that needs careful thinking about to make sure scammers don’t encroach.

Great, I was hoping there would be, but I think Altair need their own section on here first seeing as they are sponsoring it.

Carole 

I think an Altair section would be good. New items, open box discounts, end of range sales and even incoming stock alerts.

• Like 1

I'm just going to copy paste my last post from the other one. 

----------

Hey guys, I'm happy this discussion is being had, as said, we are hard at work making this better and better, and features will be added as the forum takes off! I do however want to close these threads, as i wanted to keep this forum for announcements. If this starts filling up with suggestions i'm going to go bonkers 

----------
So yeah :)