Jump to content
Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×
SmallWorldsForum Microscopy and macro photography - a companion forum to BYA ×

New to telescoping. Trying to find a part for my telescope.


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm new to this. I ordered an inexpensive table top telescope but it's missing the part the eyepiece goes into on the focuser. Any help on where I could find one would be great. I attached a picture and circled the part I'm trying to describe. Screenshot_20220924_155947_Gallery.thumb.jpg.188e91fd09759d4db00917c848bf7c1a.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to the forum.

What is the make and model of the telescope?

People on the forum may be able to help once that is known.


Have you tried contacting the seller who sold you the telescope?

Is it pre owned?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...