Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×

Hello From Kent

Graeme

Hello Back Yard Astro people.

Thought I would drop in and say hello from Kent. I do mediocre astrophotography under Bortle 5 skies using my 9.25 SCT. I've been off sick from work for a couple of months and I've not been out as much as I would like. I had a go at Jupiter a couple of weeks ago with an old GP CAM 290C planetary camera. I might have another go tonight.

Looking forward to seeing the astro photos submitted here, reading the DIY observatory build threads and making a bit of a contribution where I can. I'm up for a submission to the monthly astrophotography competition.

Regards

Graeme

• Like 1

Welcome Graeme, I have a feeling our paths have crossed before.  I am from Kent, bordering SE london, where are you?

Carole 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carastro said:

Welcome Graeme, I have a feeling our paths have crossed before.  I am from Kent, bordering SE london, where are you?

Carole 

Thanks for the welcome Carol. I'm in North Kent on the Grain peninsular.

I believe our paths have crossed previously, I have admired your work on a couple of the other forums! Good to see you here.

Regards

Graeme

14 hours ago, Carastro said:

Did I buy a camera off of you some years ago a QHY8L?

Carole 

No, I'm afraid not, that must have been another Graeme! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John.

I'm looking forward to posting the next image I capture. but it won't be anytime soon, it snowed here last night!

Regards

Graeme