Welcome to Backyard Astronomy Space - please register to gain access to all of our features. Click here for more details. ×
SmallWorldsForum Microscopy and macro photography - a companion forum to BYA ×

How Low Can You Go?

AstronomyUkraine

I came across this ad the other day for Antlia 2.5nm filters. So far there is very little information about them, except they are 2.5nm. I thought the 2.8nm versions I have was getting narrow, but it appears that Antlia can go even narrower.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.383db6f5f5d13bb862abd7e3830cc709.jpg

Yes I saw Sascha on his latest View Into Space Youtube video mention the 2.5nm Antlia’s. He bought a full set of 2.8nm 36mm.

I’m more than happy with my full set of 3nm 36mm Antlia’s having found them completely parfocal with each other and the companion LRGB filters. No haloes on any of the narrow band filters.